domingo, novembro 19, 2006

Grey sky

I looked to the grey sky and I remembered her. It all came back to me, all those feelings, love, caring, her gentle touch. her warm scent and then all the pain, doubt, despair, grief. All these memories are still fresh in my mind and it´s like a scar that will never fully heal. It started raining. Rain falling down on me was refreshing, washed away those painfull memories and brought me new ones. Memories of someone new, different, fresh, like the rain itself wild, free and untamed, a thought of her eases my paine, her words make me smile, her smile makes everything else around me disapear and her laugh is contagious, so no one seems sad near her. Around her everything seems righter, more peacefull, pain diminishes and makes me feel lighter. She gives me strength to take on the world, she is...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Gray day... nice :)

6:58 da tarde  
Blogger CERBERUS said...

Muito bem..afinal até escreves umas coisas...sp com uns desatinos pelo meio mas ÉS TU...quanto a isso não se pode mudar burro velho hihihi...continua a despertar esta tua parte..um homem sensivel tem sempre um ponto a seu favor.jokas da amiga kuase grega DANY

8:04 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home